30.11.09

Getting there.... slowly....

I am becoming increasingly frustrated with the threads, wires and chains all becoming tangled. There's not too much I can do about this as I would waste more time assembling a piece then cutting a thread, assembling a piece, then cutting a thread etc than cutting everything first and assembling altogether. Having said that, I think today's total time spent unravelling tangled threads was around the 4 hour mark.... oh the irritation!! Model 1, Lisa 0

However, the frame is coming in handy in more ways than one. Resting the threads on the top supports means I am limiting my chances of falling off the stool (which are high given my lack of balance!) inbetween getting up and down to select which thread is next... Model 1, Lisa 1
Not all the threads are pulled taught in this image but you get the general idea (I hope!)
4 components in place.... 20 to go.... but now I have a system so it should be done relatively quickly.... famous last words!!

No comments:

Post a Comment